A commitment to your privacy:
Categories of personal information we collect and hold:
The nature of the personal information you voluntarily provide and we collect and hold about you may include:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other such forms, such as name, gender, date of birth, address, telephone number, e-mail address, occupation;
- General categories of assets, income, net worth and other pertinent financial information
- Information we receive from you on a volunteer basis when we are conducting a survey of your priorities, concerns, preferences, needs or interests;
- Information about your subscription(s) and/or membership(s) with ESPC, such as the accounts numbers, account balances, payment history and account activity;
- Reports we receive from credit bureaus (but only when needed for collection purposes); and
- Information we receive from strategic partners with whom we may have joint efforts.
By using our websites, you grant us permission to use the information we collect about you. You are under no obligation to provide us any personal information, and any information you provide is strictly on a voluntary basis. When a transaction is required, we will make our best efforts to protect any credit card or other payment information you submit. We reserve the right to destroy any information that is no longer needed.
Purposes of collecting your information:
ESPC may use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- To help you and us to make decisions about your subscriptions and/or memberships with us;
- To assist us in responding to your inquiries about your subscriptions or other services;
- To meet legal, security, processing and regulatory requirements when required by applicable laws, rules or regulations;
- To better understand your needs and to offer products and services to meet those needs;
- To allow our affiliates and selected companies to promote their products and services to you ;
- To provide offers from vendors who meet our value criteria; and
Affiliates and third parties with whom we may share information:
From time to time we may disclose personal information to select companies or organizations to allow them to directly offer you goods and services that may be of interest to you. However, we will not sell your information to these companies without your written permission. Additionally, unless you direct us otherwise in writing, we may disclose your personal information to our affiliates. Information shared with affiliates or others may include lists of subscribers who meet certain general criteria. This information may include a subscriber’s name, address, category of income/net worth, gender, preferences, needs or interests. A subscriber who prefers that we not share his/her personal information with our affiliates or other third parties may “opt out” by sending a written request via contact us form. Please allow reasonable time for the withdrawal of your information from any lists that we regularly provide to our affiliates and third parties.
E-mail and texting:
We use an e-mail and/or texting system as communication channel(s) to send information regarding our products and services. When we send you alerts via email and/or text message, it is only with your permission (by not opting out) to allow us to use these communication methods. We allow any person on our list to choose to discontinue receipt of e-mail and/or text messages from us at any time. In accordance with CAN-SPAM legislation, it is our policy to include instructions and means for removal from our database at any time in an automated fashion. We generally provide instructions for removal at the bottom of every email sent from us, with the exception of paid Premium subscriptions and/or Premium memberships, which require subscribers to cancel their membership in order to discontinue receiving email or text alerts. At the bottom of each email communication we include detailed instructions for removal from our email lists, including texting if and when we use texts as a method of communication. You may opt out of these communications bysending a written request via contact us form, and we may elect to provide a customized URL that allows recipients to access a website that enables them to manage their communications subscriptions, including canceling all e-mail and/or texting subscriptions or selecting to receive no further messages from us.
Internet and computer information we collect
Our websites gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service provider (ISP), referring exit pages, operating system, date time stamp, and click stream data. We use this information to analyze trends, to administer the site, to track subscribers’ navigation through our website(s), and to gather demographic information about our subscriber base.
Opting Out for Premium Subscribers:
When you make a decision to subscribe to our Premium Membership and/or Portfolio Subscriptions, you have opted-in to allowing us to contact and alert you to changes in the benefits of these subscriptions. Upon cancellation of your Premium Membership and/or Premium Portfolio Subscriptions, we will cease to contact you with email and/or text alerts for changes with these services.
You may opt out from having your name and information shared by sending a written request via contact us form.